Here’s another look at some incredible news from a few of our StartOut members. Read about reflect’s admission to 500 Startups, Collaboration Business Consulting new free Webinar Series tool, and Translator’s new website launch! Also included are news about our open application for the StartOut GrowthLab and more.
From StartOut member Jonathan TranPham
Venture firm and seed accelerator 500 Startups just selected its 23rd class and among them is StartOut GrowthLab’s very own reflect, a startup transforming mental health.
reflect makes it easier for people to find the right therapist and improves engagement and outcomes with data. Based on a short survey, an individual is matched with 3 therapists using a proprietary algorithm and can try each for free by video. Since launching in 2016, reflect has grown to the largest self-pay therapy network in the Bay Area.
Currently, reflect is part of our StartOut GrowthLab second cohort and are anticipating their graduation this June.
For more on their exciting news visit techcrunch.com
How to support Jonathan:
- reflect would love to connect with anyone passionate about the mental health or wellness space. Specifically, if an employer is looking to bring mental wellness to the company.You can reach reflect at email@example.com
- reflect is also in search of hiring an engineer and operator – send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow reflect on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Collaboration Business Consulting
Introducing their new Webinar Series
From StartOut Member Michael Gunther
Collaboration Business Consulting announces another free tool to add to a company’s burgeoning Breakthrough Performance Toolkit: a new ongoing webinar series. This series is designed to benefit any business owner by identifying ways to improve and scale a business. In the May edition, Founder, and StartOut Member, Michael Gunther and Senior Consultant Erin Hoffman will speak about the Management Dilemma, which describes the importance of management training and how companies must develop trust from the top. Register today for ‘The Management Dilemma’ on Tuesday, May 8th at 10:00 AM PST/ 1:00 PM EST.
How to support Michael
- Register for the webinar by visiting collaboration-llc.com
- Follow Collaboration Business Consulting on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
New Website Launch
From StartOut member Natalie Egan
Translator is thrilled to announce their new website launch! Anchored in calming olive-green tones representing peace and growth, the site is designed to give a more meaningful display of how they enable corporate America, schools, and nonprofits to create a diverse and inclusive environment through technology. Take a tour of the site by visiting translator.company and navigate through their resources tab and hey, they’re also hiring!
How to support Natalie
- Stay tuned for their podcast launch called DiversityWorks
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn