Our resources are designed to support LGBTQ+ founders at various company stages. This includes:
- Aspiring founders who are developing their ideas
- Solo-founders or teams developing scalable solutions
- Founders open to building an enduring business in a number of different ways, whether through bootstrapping, funding, or otherwise
- Founders of established companies (our network of accredited investors range from angel/pre-seed to Series D+)
- We support any businesses that can scale. We are not industry-specific.
- Service-related businesses (one on one coaching businesses, consulting companies, single brick & mortar establishments, etc) that are not scalable are not a good fit for our programs.
- At least one founder must identify as LGBTQ+
- You work at least part-time on your startup
- You are developing a scalable solution (product or service) to address a large market ($500 million or more)
- You are able to identify specific and critical milestones that you can realistically achieve in the next twelve months
- Remark: Service-related businesses will only be eligible for our community resources and Expert Office hours
What we expect from you:
- A spirit of collaboration and responsiveness when interacting with your peers and others who contribute to the success of the program (mentors, experts, investors)
- A commitment to report on few metrics during the program
- Become a giving community member (monthly donation of $12.50) for the duration of the program or apply for an Empowerment or need-based scholarship.